Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day One: Trip to Lockport (September 26th, 2013) THURSDAY

Everything fell into place and I was able to leave before nine a.m. this morning.  I had mapped a route and had put together info. about several geocaches along the way.  The weather was just perfect.  South of Eaton, NY I was on a route I had never driven when I stopped to take a few pictures.  I had never driven by HATCH LAKE before.  Here is a pic:
 On Route 20 between Cazenovia and Skaneateles, I stopped at a farm stand and made a few purchases.
I ventured off of Route 20 to check out BEAK AND SKIFF APPLE ORCHARDS where I bought some cider and had pulled pork tacos with fruit salsa for lunch.  It was delicious.  

I found three geocaches along the way including a really interesting one in the CHRISTIAN GRAVEYARD just west of Clarendon.  

I arrived at 17, a few seconds before Peggy and we decided to go to her new favorite Chinese Restaurant.  It was a great buffet, with a couple of items I had never had before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment