Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another Frogpond ADVENTURE

DSC02997 by JuneNY
DSC02997, a photo by JuneNY on Flickr.

Linda and I met up after work today and headed to Bainbridge to go to the FrogPond. It was a good day to be there, not too crowded and they have some fall decorations up.........and lots of pumpkins all around! It was a gorgeous early fall

Also, this is the first time I saw signs inviting customers to go back behind the farm house and look at the other animals. Linda and I walked back there.

After the FrogPond, we went to PINE RIDGE GROCERY and we each purchased a couple of items.

On the way back, I noticed a new place:
Riverside Farm Market. We stopped and checked it out. I think the owners are Mennonites..........they offer produce and baked goods including whoopie pies!

It was a nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment