Monday, September 2, 2013

August 31st, Out and About

My plans for today were to look around for a new computer, but both of the places I went to were closed as part of the long holiday weekend.  By this time I was already in Oneonta and decided to make the most of it.  I went to the Oneonta Public Market (I think that's what it is called) and looked around and then purchased a six inch sub at Subway and went to Wilbur Park and enjoyed reading and eating my sub.  The park was almost totally empty.

Then I went to Neahwa Park hoping to see the hot air balloons but they were not there.  I talked to the guy at the fried dough stand and looked at several old cars.  Then I went to the new candy store on Main Street.  Then I went to WalMart and got groceries.  Then back home.  So, while my plans did not pan out, I did accomplish a few things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment