Saturday, December 22, 2012

October 18th and l9th, 2012


I left early in the morning on Thursday the 18th and headed across New York State to meet up with my sister for our flight to Albuquerque on Saturday morning the 20th.  I stopped to find three geocaches along the way (all easy ones that were hidden in or near large bells, mostly Meneely's). 


I noticed some really nice "fall color as I drove into Lockport, so I stopped to take pictures."



Country Club

 Later on that night I went to the annual CareNet Banquet at Salvatore's.  The meal was delicious, the company was perfect, and the topic/issue very important and timely.

This morning (Friday the 19th), Peggy went off to work and I stayed at 17 and did several things.  I somewhat organized both Peggy's and my trip information, getting rid of many duplicates and unnecessary stuff.  I cleaned a few cupboards and put some of my items from home away.  I ran a few errands and met my sister Gail for lunch at Tom's D ner.  That night Peg and I went to Mikes house for pizza and wings.  We had a good time.  The countdown was on for our southwest USA trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment