Monday, April 30, 2018

STORRS ALL HIGH PHOTO SHOW at the Kenan Center

I was thinking about calling Pam to see if she wanted to go for a walk, but she called me first.  She suggested we go for a walk and I suggested we also go to the Kenan Center for the photography exhibit.  So we set a time and agreed to park our cars at the Kenan Center and take a walk around that neighborhood.

We met up at ll:15 and walked around and saw many mansions including the  Granchelli mansion at the end of Berkley Street.  We arrived back at the Kenan Center a couple of minutes before noon and went inside for the exhibit:
We thoroughly enjoyed it.  After that we went to Wendy's and I redeemed one of the bogo coupons that I got for doing an online survey.  We lingered a bit and we ran into Dee and Jim there and talked a bit.  I told Dee about the exhibit and she decided to take Jim there after finishing lunch.  

I went to WalMart afterwards and purchased a few items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment