Sunday, April 29, 2018

OUR FATHER'S WORLD at Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Middleport, NY (April 29, 2018)

Last night, Cindy called me and asked if I wanted to go to OUR FATHER'S WORLD at Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Middleport.  She said the Middleport Community Choir would be performing and our friend Marlene is in that choir.  I agreed.  When we saw each other at church this morning, we agreed that I would meet her at her house a little before three thirty p.m. today.

I arrived at 3:20 and met Cindy's neighbor, Dee, who was accompanying us.   A few minutes later, Pam arrived and we headed out to Middleport.  Here is a pic of the church.
the inside, which I took and the outside, I found this picture online.  
The parking lot was full and I think we took the last available parking spot.  

The concert was wonderful.  First the Middleport Bell Tones performed.

and then the Middleport Community Choir
 above are Paula and Marlene.  And then both groups performed together.
The concert was really good.  It lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes, but I wish it had been longer. 

They offered great refreshments downstairs after the concert.  We stayed for that and then headed back to Lockport.  

No comments:

Post a Comment