Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Going Home!!!!!!

Of course I did not sleep well, but no matter!!!!  Nik and I left their house a couple minutes before six.  I did not have any problems checking my bag or going through security. (much faster with TSA Pre-Check which I was able to do because Nik printed my  boarding pass out for me yesterday) After going through security, I got on a tram to go to Terminal A.  I was a bit confused about where to get off, but I got off at the right spot!  No problems getting to my terminal A36, where I saw that my flight would be ON TIME!!!!!!

It was the weirdest thing, meeting up with these two guys at my terminal.  
Pastor Craig and Pastor Ben.   I was able to arrange a ride to Lockport with them!  I also saw Paula Jones again since she and her husband were on the same flight, after visiting their kids in Denver.  


1 comment: