Saturday, April 7, 2018

FRIDAY April 7th, 2018: Return to New York

We did not rush this morning, and I had a leisurely breakfast in the hotel.  I prepared myself a huge waffle, and ate about half of it.    I think we left around 9:40 a.m.

We stopped for lunch in Medina, Ohio at a Bob Evans...................we all enjoyed it.  I had the chicken pot pie and a side of carrots.  We all shared the two huge biscuits that came with my meal.   We had a laugh about how the three young female servers did not know what a buckeye is. After all, OHIO IS THE BUCKEYE STATE and they haven't been out of school long.    I purchased two bags of candy before leaving.

The weather seemed to deteriorate after we got to New York.  By the time we got to Niagara County it was snowing lightly, but the snow was not sticking.  It was still light out, so Marsha was not concerned about driving home.  Cindi got her car out of the driveway and we loaded her stuff into her trunk.  She called me less than fifteen minutes later to let me know she arrived home safely.

I had my leftover spaghetti from LaRosa's for supper!  It was SO good to be home!!!  It was a wonderful trip, and we have a lot of great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment