Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Last Day in Colorado April 24, 2018

Nik returned to work today.  Yesterday, Christa and I talked about the possibility of going to
a movie.

We decided on CHAPPAQUIDDICK..  On the way there, we stopped to get donuts at Winchell's.
I bought two small donuts and Christa got a bear claw and a breakfast sandwich.  Then we headed to the AMC Westminster Promenade.  When we purchased our tickets, Christa chose our seats!
I love this theatre................the large soft vinyl reclining seats are so comfortable. The movie was good but not outstanding.

Both Christa and I rested for a while in the afternoon and then watched the movie John Q which I had never seen.  We ordered take out from Hong Fu.  It was a dinner for two (we chose the two entrees Orange Chicken and Curry) but there was some left over after the three of us shared it.  It was good.

1 comment: