Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adventure?






Well, really I just had to go to Morris and get a gallon of milk and to check on a geocache that someone reported needed repair, but I am going to call it an adventure. My life is d u l l .

I went to Morris and first I checked on ODDBALLS, ETC. which was my very first cache that I hid. Someone had reported that the box had a crack in it. Indeed, it did, so I replaced it with another one. Then, since it was lunchtime, I went to Nicole's and ordered a burger. I am not used to going out to lunch alone, but it was OK........I sat at the counter and read the Pennysavers while I waited for my order. I hadn't realized that I would get a HUGE side of french fries with it. They were the real thing, and sooooooo good.

Since I had my camera with me, I decided to take a picture of Nicoles to add to the DINERS, DIVES and DRIVE-INS group on flickr. All of a sudden, it started to snow. And then I took the other picture of the 1850 Engine and Town House. That building is still in use, they were counting votes in there on election day.


Then I went to get a gallon of milk and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment