Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3, 2017

I ran a few errands this morning.  As I was leaving the library, I was offered a free bag lunch by two woman.  It was lunch time, and I offered to pay for one, but they would not let me.  So, I took one and headed to Faith Tab where I was scheduled to do some volunteer work for a few hours.  When I arrived, several people were working on the floats for tonight's parade.



After checking out the visitor cards in the sanctuary and replacing those that have been taken, I went upstairs and had my lunch.  I "manned" the office after Judy left, which meant I was responsible to answer the phone (it rang once) and I cut up some small notices about our "LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES" series.  I left at 3:30.

After a short nap, Betty picked me up so we could go to the parade.  We took folding chairs and got a great spot at the small part between Walnut and Washburn Streets.  The parade was very good. 

My complete set of pictures of the parade can be seen here:  www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/sets/72157685733597556

No comments:

Post a Comment