Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31st, Geocaching and More

Luckless and I went out to the  New Lisbon  area geocaching this afternoon.  We found three puzzle caches and one called Reflection Pool, all hidden by the same person.  Between doing numbers 2 and 3, we were lucky enough to drive by FOOLISH FARMS where they serve soft ice cream.
I was hoping that it was air conditioned inside since it was so darn hot out today, but it wasn't.  It was comfortable though, and Leslie and I each had ice cream.

After we found the third in the series cache on Gross Road, Leslie noticed an abandoned building in the woods.  We decided to take a look.  Its possible that this building was originally a one room school house, but I am not sure how to find out more about it.
I walked into the house after Leslie dropped me off and went immediately into the shower to cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment