Friday, May 3, 2013

Worcester Adventure

Judy called me yesterday asked me if I mght be able to take her to a rummage sale at a church in Worcester.  She has gone to it for many years and has always found lots of stuff.  I was so tired last night that I had already made plans to stay home today, but when I got up today, I felt energetic and I wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous day.

I picked her up and we went to the rummage sale.  I found a couple of items and she bought several bags of stuff, not only for herself,some for other people.  Then we had lunch at Ardy's.  She had mac and cheese and I had a Reuben.  It was the sloppiest Reuben I ever had, but it was very good.

After that, we went to the STOREHOUSE, where Judy bought more clothing, and I found four paperback books.

When we got back to her trailer, Judy asked me to fill up her birdfeeder so I did that and then I headed for
home. I am pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment