Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday 6/10 Kids Flower Day and Salt and Light Festival

I attended the first hour of this event: 
It was fun to meet people and to help a couple of kids get their plants. 

Then I went home for a little bit until Elaine arrived.  She and I lathered up with Sunscreen and then headed to Gasport for the 2017 SALT AND LIGHT FESTIVAL.  We had a nice time checking out the vendors and booths.
  We had beef on weck from the Cup and Saucer and then ice cream sundaes for desert.

both were very good.  We checked out the baskets for the raffle, I did not see anything I liked, so I did not buy any tickets.

We got to speak to Elvis Wade and his wife Sandy
Several hours later on when I was home, I got a call from the NORWEX dealer telling me that I won the basket and I arranged to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment