Saturday, June 17, 2017

RELAY FOR LIFE 2017 and Allan Scott Concert at THE CHAPEL

 I had plans to go to Lewiston for the Garden Walk and Festival, but Elaine cancelled because of the extreme heat.  She was right, it was a terribly hot and humid day.

So I stayed home this morning and then I met up with Peggy at her new house and we went to Emmet Belknap for the RELAY FOR LIFE EVENT.  It was soooooooooo terribly hot, so we decided to not buy lunch there, but to go to an air conditioned restaurant after.  We did the basket raffle. Then we went to Arby's for lunch (we both had the brisket sandwich, which was very good.  I went home and took a second shower because I was sweating so much at the event. 
Betty picked me up at six p.m. and we went to THE CHAPEL (the former St. Mary's Church) fpr the ALLAN SCOTT BAND Concert.  Pictures of the concert are here: www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/sets/72157685087417626

No comments:

Post a Comment