Thursday, June 22, 2017

Niagara Falls, New York Day Trip 6/22/17

Leslie and I decided to take a day trip to Niagara Falls, NY today.  Our first stop was at THE SECOND COMING HOUSE of Prophet Isaiah.  He happened to be outside the house standing by his truck when we arrived and we spoke to him a bit. 
Then we headed to the falls.  The parking area for Niagara Falls State Park was full, wo we parked at the MADE IN AMERICA STORE.  Then we walked to the Visitors Center in the park and purchased tickets for the trolley. 

The trolley took us down to the area of the elevator that goes down into the gorge.  While we were down in the gorge, it stated to rain, so we decided to go to the Aquarium of Niagara which was across the road.  We enjoyed it.  Before we left, I purchased a raincoat to protect me from the rain.
it DID stop raining shortly after I put it on. We got back on the trolley and went to two viewing spots.   I had not been to LUNA ISLAnD in many years, so I was glad to visit it again.  The island is between the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls,
You can get very close to the top edge of both of those falls. 

Back at our car, I realized that I would have to drive own over a curb to get out of my parking spot.  But the sidewalk was wide and Leslie was able to move some cones so that we could drive out of the parking lot itself. 

We looked for three geocaches, but only found one, at the site of the first house in Niagara Falls, NY.

Leslie picked up BEEF ON WECKs from Wagners for supper and I added a couple of sides.  Then we went to Lake Effect Ice Cream for desert. 



No comments:

Post a Comment