Friday, October 31, 2014

Shawnee Antique Co-op Adventure

My sister, Gail, and I headed out mid morning for the Shawnee Country Barns Antique Co-op.

 Gail had been there before, but it was my first time.  The main barn (above) has many vendors on both the first and second floors.  I bought a few small toys and a red clear glass shoe.   Upon leaving, we noticed that there were other buildings.  This particular one was closed.
This one was open:  
So we checked it out.  We also checked out this building which has a restaurant in it.  
We decided not to eat there.  Gail suggested the Country Kitchen or Country Cottage, saying we used to go there when we were kids.  I vaguely remember it.  However, we got a bit lost and then she did not know how to get there.  We ended up at ZEBB'S (I think in Amherst).   

I was a little disappointed because my fish fry was so small and  the fries were limp, they did not seem freshly made.  But I would try it again since I like the atmosphere, prices are good and OTHER peoples meals looked really good!

It was a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment