Sunday, October 26, 2014

Saturday and Sunday (October 24 and 25th, 2014) with my grandkids

Saturday  morning, we baked our own hot pretzels (from a tube).
We enjoyed making and eating them for breakfast.  
Our next project was painting faces on
my pumpkins.  I have had these four small pumpkins on my front steps for a few weeks
Here are the kids working on them:
For lunch we had grilled cheese sandwiches and chips and cider.  Chris arrived after we finished lunch, with Niko, their new puppy. 
Later on in the afternoon, the kids mentioned Lake Effect Ice Cream, so we decided to take Niko and walk there.  My brother Mike met us there.  
In between projects, we played BANANAGRAMS and I introduced the kids to SCRABBLE, which they both seemed to like.  In the evening I made a breakfast casserole for Sunday morning.  Mike joined us and we had the casserole, cinnamon raisin toast with homemade apple butter and fruit.    After breakfast they packed up and headed back to Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment