Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday March 30th in Lockport

Woke up to several inches of snow, had to shovel and clean my car off before Peg and I left for church.  Craig gave a GREAT sermon and a guest speaker spoke about her organization that helps get Jews to Israel.

Peggy and I had lunch at the Hong Kong Buffet with her fiancee David.  It was very good.  David commented that I ate too much and then he said my Pacifica is ugly!!!  rofl      Both Peggy and I rested during the remainder of the afternoon.

We invited Betty over for supper.  We had pork cassoulet, winter squash, tossed salad and bruschetta.  Betty offered to take Peg and I out for desert, but it was almost time for the new
season of CALL  THE MIDWIFE to start on PBS, so I declined.

 I don't think I took ANY pictures today!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment