Wednesday, October 19, 2016

10/19/16 Outing with Pam

After I looked at the weather forccast this morning, I decided going out for a fall color ride would be a good idea since we may not have any more nice days.

I called Pam and she was eager to join me.  She just got a new car and was anxious to drive it out of Lockport.
This picture was taken at a small nature preserve in Lyndonville, where we stopped first.   We walked in a little way, but Pam felt uncomfortable because there were not any other people around, so we decided not to stay.  We headed out and eventually found our way back to 104. We went to Millers Bulk Food and Bakery.  We had lunch there:  
the great sandwiches are only about $3.50 each.  

We decided to continue our "color ride" and return to the store on our way home, since we both wanted to buy refrigerated foods.  We drove east on 104 and saw some great color.   Then we drove back to the store and did our shopping.  I purchased a lot of items, including butternut and acorn squash, ham load, butter and bacon.  

On the way back to Lockport, we dropped David off at his place and I took a picture of the large pumpkin that I won at the Fall Festival at the schoolhouse down the road a few weeks ago.
It was a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good drive, for no reason other than to see what's what. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete