Friday, May 11, 2012

MOSCA'S PIZZA Adventure

I have wanted to try the pizza at THE DEPOT for a long time, so today when Connie suggested we meet up for lunch there, I jumped at the opportunity. I left early and ran a few errands befor meeting hre there at one p.m.

I ordered a pepperoni pizza and Connie ordered a reuben sandwich. The pizza fell somewhere between two opinions that I had gotten ahead of time: 1. That it was awful, and 2. that it was like pizza heaven. It was pretty good but certainly not sensational. Connie did not enjoy her sandwich, she said the meat tasted "off."

After leaving the Depot, we went to New York Salvage and looked around and then we went to FOXCARE and walked for a while, stopping to look at the art displays set up by area students.

It was a nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment