Wednesday, November 15, 2017

THANKSGIVING OUTREACH at Faith Tab 11/15/17

Once again, Faith Tab offered two free THANKSGIVING dinners, tonight and tomorrow night.  This morning I cooked a turkey and dropped it off early afternoon.

My cousin Becky picked me up a little before five thirty and we went over to the church.   I offered to help out since we were early, but everything was under control.

We switched tables a couple of times.  My second cousin Bridget and her son Owen and grandson "Little Owen" came.  Our table consisted of then, Becky, myself, Marlene, Peggy and David and Davids daughter Kelly and her two sons.  It was so neat to spend time with people from both sides of my family tree!  My mothers side and my fathers side.  Bridget looks so much like my paternal grandmother.  Her grandmother (Celia) was married to one of my grandmothers brothers (Frank, I think).  I never met Frank, but I remember Ceil (that's what we called her).  She lived less than a block away with her daughter Rosemary (not Bridget's mother).  Here is a three generation picture (Bridget, her son and grandson)

The turkey dinner was delicious
There were two short videos and Craig spoke.  he did a great job!.  Then desert was served.  Becky and I left right after desert.  It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment