Saturday, November 25, 2017

LIGHT UP LOCKPORT: Saturday, November 25, 2017

I decided to go to this yearly event by myself this year, because I wanted to combine it with going to the library to get caught up on reading the local newspaper.

I started out at WINDSOR VILLAGE.
They offered hot cider and donut holes and were well decorated for Christmas.
Then I went to the library and spent about a half hour reading the last several days newspapers.  Then I went to THE WAREHOUSE:  which was very well decorated.  

After a short stop at Niagara Produce to get milk, I went to the Methodist Church for refreshments, music and a large collection of nativities.  

They offered hot chocolate, hot cider, cold cider and homemade cookies!!!

On the way home, I stopped for a free slice o pizza at Papa Leo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment