Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Bazaar at the Presbyterian Home in Lockport, NY and more!!!!

I always try to go to the bazaars at the Presbyterian Home because they have such great deals on mostly handmade items, and collectible some vintage) items.  I always try to arrive as soon as they open the doors, but today I was a little late.  It did not matter much, since I got some great deals:

For a mere nineteen dollars I got all this stuff:
Three  baskets that I will donate to the auction at the CONNECT LUNCHEON at church which is coming up. A lovely hand crocheted throw which I will give to Peggy for Christmas,  milk glass boot which I hope to decorate for Christmas,  a huge Christmas ribbon and BEST of all  CERAMIC LIGHT UP CHRISTMAS TREE.  I was missing the one that I gave Christa when she was here last so this is a real treat!!!!   It works just fine and I already have it set up in my family room.  The whole batch of items cost me $19.00...... with a twenty percent coupon off, the ceramic tree only cost me four dollars.  I also bought two plates of treats for the Life Group later on today.  

Elaine was working there and she took me around to see some of the Christmas decorations.  

When I said to Elaine "see you tonight"  she said "what is tonight?"  so I reminded her of the Whalen art exhibit at the Bewley Building at six p.m.    

I decided to check out Goulds CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY.  I took a few pictures.
and I also went into GOULDS FLOWER SHOP.


Later on in the afternoon I conducted Peggy's LIFE GROUP since she is on vacation.  

In the evening I went with Elaine nd Nancy to the opening reception of a Joe Whalen (on loan) exhibit  on the fifth floor of the Bewley Building.
It was a great event.  The orderves were delicious and there were plenty of them  There was music

Nancy bought a painting
It was a very nice event.






1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Appreciate it!
    digital marketing singapore

    ReplyDelete