Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

I was disappointed when Peggy and David decided to take a trip that would take them away from Lockport at Thanksgiving.  But, it turned out great!

I invited my cousin Becky, my friend Betty, my friend Mary Ann,. and  Lydia.  Mary Ann is still recovering from her surgery and decided to stay home and rest.  Carrie is home for the holiday so it was her and I, Becky, Lydia and Betty.

Becky and Lydia each brought a pie and Betty brought rolls and a gallon of cider.  I had done a lot of cooking and preparing this past weekend.  Our menu consisted of turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes (with cream cheese), cranberry sauce, butternut squash casserole, corn casserole and pumpkin muffins.  The pies turned out to be raspberry and pumpkin, served with ice cream (courtesy of Betty) and whipped cream.    EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!

Becky told a lot of stories and we laughed a lot!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment