Saturday, May 7, 2016

Victorian Tea and Basket Raffle at Lockport United Church of Christ 5/7/16

I reserved a table for eight at this event, but was not able to find an eighth person.  So it was me, Peggy, our cousin Becky, Pam, Barb, Darlene and Elaine.  As usual the buffet was outstanding with many kinds of sandwiches and deserts.  Here are my tickets  (I spent $31.00)

Barb won three baskets.
Becky won two baskets
Peg won two sets of gift certificates for various restaurants and one basket 
Pam and Darlene didn't win anything.  I won a basket, but the strange thing is that it was not a basket I chose.  I may have put a ticket into the wrong bag.  I think I am going to save the basket and donate it to a future raffle.  

One of these twins won this huge stuffed horse.
Ir was a fun afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment