Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday May 24th 2016: Adult Coloring, Movie and Lake Effect Ice Cream

Tonight was the once a month ADULT COLORING event at the Lockport Public Library.  My friend Elaine was unable to attend.  I called Pam and asked her if she wanted to meet me there and she agreed.

The group tonight was VERY small compared to previous months.  Pam and I had a good time.  We left a bit early  to go over to THE PALACE THEATRE for the documentary THIS CREEK.
 This short film is about the contamination of EIGHTEEN MILE CREEK which runs through the north end of Lockport.    The presentation and the film were very interesting.  There was quite a crowd at the Palace, too.

Pam suggested we go out for ice cream so we decided to see if Lake Effect Ice Cream was open.  It was and it was very busy. We each had a cone.  I had Peach Marscapone Caramel and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment