Thursday, May 8, 2014

Visit with Gerri Moorehead 5/8/14

I met Gerri several years ago at FSA, and then I hired her to do some gardening for me, and
we became friends......but this is the first time I have been to her place in Otego.

She invited me to lunch and it was very good, especially the lemon pie which she learned how
to make from a program on the Food Network.  After lunch she showed me around her trailer, which is very spacious and she has it well furnished and decorated. Then she showed me her
gardens, which are her pride and joy.  She had several wooden "little girls" in various spots and they looked familiar and she reminded me that I loaned her MY little girl, which she used as a pattern to make her own.  She gave me one.

It was a nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment