Friday, May 16, 2014

ORIGINS CAFE Adventure (mini going away gathering)

My co-workers offered to take me out to lunch to celebrate my retirement from FSA and my upcoming move.   I got to choose the place and I chose ORIGINS CAFE at CAREFREE GARDENS just outside of Cooperstown.

Since I had a medical appointment in the morning, I met up with them at the bank in Milford and we headed up 166 towards our destination.  It was me, Geneen,  Eileen, Patricia and Kim and her husband Dave.  They all (except maybe David) really enjoyed the unique atmosphere. Here is our waitress showing us the list of specials:  

After we ordered, we all walked around and checked out the greenhouse area.  I took several pictures.




I had the Mediterranean Plate, which consisted of hummus, falafel, grilled bread and greens.  It was delicious.

Here are some pics of my co-workers.....I surely will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment