Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Geocaching Adventure



Luckless emailed me last night and asked if I was interested in doing some geocaching. I was free this morning, so I said yes. We agreed to meet up at her house at 9:30 a.m. We headed up to the SUCO COLLEGE CAMP to look for el fartero's geocache named OUT OF THIS WORLD. It was a quick easy find in a lovely wooded area, not far from the parking area. The cache had an outer space theme which fit the location, since it is very close to the SUCO Observatory.


We found that cache easily enough. It was huge, and very well stocked! Then we walked around the college camp a bit, and I, of course, took pictures for my flickr account.

Then we headed to the Colliersville area to look for a geocache named BRIDGE OVER DUCKY WATERS. It is a very tiny geocache hidden on an old one lane bridge on a back road. We looked for about twenty minutes without any success (a picture taken from the bridge is up at the top) and then we headed to another geocache just down the road called DUCKY DEAD END 2. We found this magnetic key case fairly quickly.

I had to work at three p.m. at the shelter, so I wanted to get home. We stopped at Arby's for a cold drink and then went to Leslies house. I got my car and headed home. It was a great morning.

More pictures can be see in my flickr set found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/sets/72157623985374209/

No comments:

Post a Comment