Thursday, May 10, 2018

VINECROFT Adventure!

Tuesday at Life Group, Dee asked me if I would like to go to  a luncheon at Vinecroft Retirement Community in Clarence.  I really did not understand what the event was all about, but she said they would provide a very nice luncheon but asked that each participant bring an item of baby clothing.  I agreed to go.  On Wednesday I picked up two "onesies" to contribute.

Pam was also going and she had directions to Dee's house, so I picked her up and we picked up Dee and Jim at her place.  When we arrived, we handed in our baby items and signed up and were given name tags.   Their was a brief program and welcome after tables were filled with guests.  The collected items were to go to the The Baby & Children's Ministry of Harvest House in Buffalo.   

A facebook page for Harvest House shows this picture at the top, so I think perhaps Harvest Huse is in this building. 
They provided a nice buffet in a gorgeous dining room.  Everything was very elegant.  Two residents (Doreen and Joe) joined us at our table.

Desert (cheesecake) was served to us at our table and the LADIES FIRST QUARTET performed
They were excellent.  I particularly liked their rendition of THE CLIMB.  

No comments:

Post a Comment