Thursday, May 3, 2018

Chiavetta's and More at Faith Tab!!!!

I pre-purchased a ticket for take out Chiavetta's BBQ at Faith Tab, which was a fundraiser for the teens mission trip to Mexico.  Pre-purchasing  allowed me to go to the youths rummage sale early so I did. Everything was set up for the sale of the dinners and cars were lining up when I arrived, but I decided to go to the rummage sale first.

At first, it looked disappointing, but I kept looking and actually went up to pay three times!  I got  a yellow chenille bedspread, three Vaseline glass desert cups, some candy cane tree ornaments, some red and white table napkins, a book by Corrie ten Boom, a Martha Stewart craft kit to make an autumn wreath and a few other items.

Peggy had arranged for her and David and I to take our dinners to the "Upper Room" so we could gt together with Jim and Kathy Christie and Jim's mother.   Jim had been previously married to my stepsister Lori years ago before he met his second wife and they became missionaries.  It was good to see them and meet his mother.  The Chiavetta's dinner was very good!

After dinner and on the way home, I treated myself to a blueberry/vanilla custard at RJ's,

No comments:

Post a Comment