Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday, May 21, 2018 Drive to Shipshewana

After breakfast at my hotel in Erie (Super 8) I headed west on 90.  My drive was uneventful.  I decided to not use the route outlined in my TripTik because I figured it involved a lot of expressways in the Cleveland area.  I went south on 44 to gete to 80W which eventually merged with 90.

I stopped at a McDonalds in Mantua to use the rest room and  to get a cold drink.                            .  It was the smallest McDonalds I ever saw!
  I took a few pictures in the area of the McDs.  I think it would be a good area to explore!!!!

I arrived in Shipshewana a little before five p.m.  I accidentally passed the Super 8, but that took me by the 5 and 20 Restaurant so I went in and checked out the buffet and decided to return later on for supper. I went into Yoders Hardware and made a few small purchases, and also to a thrift shop before having supper.

Supper at the 5 and 20 was great!

After supper, I returned to  Super 8, I was glad that I could park my car right outside my room. I slept pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment