Monday, August 7, 2017

Day One: Trip to Michigan

My friend Elaine picked me up and took me to the airport.  When I checked in, I found out that my flight was delayed about 45 minutes.  I found my terminal and read for a bit, and then I purchased a bagel with cream cheese, and read some more.  My flight to Detroit was uneventful and short!   Megan had a hard time finding my pick up spot because the Detroit airport is SO huge.

We stopped at z Wendy's for a late lunch.  I think we arrived ae Megan and Chris's place in Plainwell around 4:30 p.m.  I unpacked and then Meg and I discussed ideas of things to do during my visit. I gave Tyler his birthday gift.

Tyler and I played several games of DOMINO'S  and we also shot hoops for a couple of minutes.  I can't compete with him since he is so good and I am NOT good at all.
Csssy arrived home from her trip to Chicago.  While she was gone, her parents moved the furniture out of her bedroom and painted it.  I am not sure how surprised she was since I heard her boyfriend Quinn say "maybe they painted your room while you were gone" before they even came into the house.  
Chris prepared  a nice supper of chicken, pasta and salad for us.   We talked about what to do tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment