Thursday, August 3, 2017

COTTAGE GARDENS: Medina, New York (August 3, 2017)

While reading the newspaper at the library last evening, I saw an article about COTTAGE GARDENS near Medina, NY.  The owner was opening up the day lily garden to the public for a few days this month.  I called my "flower loving" friends (Elaine and Betty) to see if they were free to go with me, but both of them were busy.  I decided to go by myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed walking through the gardens.


On the way back to Lockport, I stopped to take a few pictures of a very small cemetery on 31A.  When I got home, I went to findagrave and found out the name:  Hagerman Farm Cemetery.
While going through Lowertown, I realized it was lunch time so I stopped at 5 Loaves Mini-Mart and purchased a pastelillo.  It is a Peurto Rican food, kind of like a pierogi.  It was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment