Saturday, May 13, 2017

Niagara Art Guild Show at the History Center

While going through newspapers I found a small article about this show opening with a reception today at the Niagara County History Center.  My friend Elaine loves this type of event so I called here to see if she wanted to go.  She said YES and we agreed to meet up at my house and go together. 

We arrived early and browsed in the gift shop for a little while. 

The art was all very interesting and included two wood carvings and a few photographs.  They provided refreshments.   We were given an opportunity to vote for our favorites.   Awards were given.  

Unfortunately, shortly after we got there, I started to feel weak and shaky so I spent most of the time there sitting down.  Elaine suggested we go out for ice cream, but I declined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment