Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Lunch in Medina Followed by Geocaching!!!

When I was running errands this morning I could not help but notice what a beautiful day it was.  I decided that I wanted to do something outdoors.  I called Mary Ann and we agreed to go geocaching after our lunch in Medina with the other "girls" who graduated with us.  I picked her up and we went to the Country Club Family Restaurant and met up with the others.  There were nine of us altogether.  I had the Reuben Melt which was delicious!  After lunch Mary Ann and explored Main Street a bit, including going into a Visitors Center in an old building that was labelled CITY HALL, which is strange since Medina is a village not a city. 

Mary Ann and I looked for four geocaches and found two of them.  We could not open this one
It is on the Orleans County Fairgrounds at this icon: 
The one we did find and were able to open was at the Millville Cemetery. 


We did not find one near the Abundant Harvest Church in Knowlesville:
But I spotted this empty furniture repair shop


so going to Knowlesville was worthwhile!!!!  The other one we did not find was in Medina, I think I must have programmed in the coordinates wrong. 

It was a great afternoon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment