Friday, April 7, 2017

4/7/17 Drive to Oneonta

I woke up to three to four inches of snow this morning but I didn't let that deter me from heading to Oneonta for a few days visit with Carol.  After I cleaned off my Subaru, I headed out, around 8:40 a.m.

First stop: Paula's Donuts
Second and Third Stops:  Along the thruway
Fourth:  Stewarts in Oneonta at 2:20 p.m.

I met with Linda at Stewarts and we visited for about an hour and a half and then I
went to see Betty P.   She and I had a nice visit.  While I was there, Carol called and
we decided that I would go to Brooks BBQ and pick up meals for her and I and then
meet her at her house. 

Our meals were delicious. 

We had a heck of a time figuring out how I could connect to her internet, but we
finally did it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment