Friday, November 25, 2016

THANKSGIVING 2017 at my house

David prepared the turkey, stuffing and dressing, and I did all the sides, the pies came from Halls.

Christa and Nik came a bit early to continue working on sorting through the bins of her stuff that I brought from Oneonta.


The guest list was   Carrie and I
                                Christa and Nikolai (and Riley)
                                Karra
                                David, Peggy and Scott
and my cousin Becky showed up at the last minute, just before we sat down to eat, so
we set a spot for her.

The menu was turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, cranberry sauce,
muffins, devilled eggs and fruit whip salad.  Everything was delicious esp the pies: apple, pumpkin (with Davids REAL whipped cream), blueberry and chocolate peanut butter.

After everyone else left, I had to say my goodbyes to Christa and Nik.  It was their last night in Lockport.


No comments:

Post a Comment