Tuesday, December 6, 2016

CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY at the Bond House 12/1/16

I met up with Peggy at the BOND HOUSE for CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY.  This years 
theme was old time store windows. 
 
While browsing in one of the rooms, I heard someone mention my name.  It was 
Mike Miller.  We had never met but he saw my signature in the sign in book and 
wanted to meet me because we both had written for the Lockport Star before it 
went defunct several months ago.  I introduced Peggy to him and we three chatted 
a bit.  He mentioned that some of his books are on AMAZON. 

I particularly enjoyed the live entertainment in the dining room.

id a self tour of the three floors and had refreshments, and I took a lot of 
pictures. Here are a few:  
Our greeters.
My complete set of pics is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/albums/72157677419743456

No comments:

Post a Comment