Saturday, November 5, 2016

Three Bazaar Adventure

There were MANY MANY bazaars and fall festivals in area churches today.  Plans changed many times, but I met Elaine, Nancy and Peggy at Covenant Church of Christ in Gasport for the first one.  I purchased several butternut squash and a Christmas snowman banner.

Peggy and I then went to St Andrews Church in Burt, NY.  I purchased a light up snowman.  We split a chicken and biscuit lunch, which was very good!

Then we went on to Wilson to a different church.  I had been looking for something Christmasy to hang up in my family room, and I was fortunate enough to find a red and green plaid tablecloth which i purchased for a dollar.

I followed Peggy back to Lockport and went home.  She went on to All Saints for their fall bazaar,.

Later on, Elaine picked me up and we went back to the church in Gasport to pick up turkey dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment