Monday, July 27, 2015

JELLO Adventure !!!!!

My friend Mary Ann and I sent to LeRoy today in order to go to the JELLO MUSEUM.  We really enjoyed it and I took a lot of pictures.  The museum is in a former school.  The first part was narrated:
The rest was walk through with lots of old photographs, displays and information.   


The museum is in a former school.
Downstairs there is a transportation museum, this is also interesting.
There is a very nice gift shop which offers JELLO in all of the flavors.  I purchased two boxes: black cherry and peach, which I have been unable to find at supermarkets in Lockport.  
By the time we were finished at the musueum, it was lunch time.  We located the D and R DEPOT RESTAURANT.  It is a very nice place
We both had the special. a prime rib sandwich.  It was delicious!  Then we did some geocaching.  The first one was in Saint Marks Cemetery
and the second one was hidden outside the JELLO MUSEUM.  I had info. about a third one but we could not seem to pinpoint it.  

We headed back towards Lockport, only stopping in Oakfield for ice cream.  It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment