Friday, April 18, 2014

Day Out With Judy

I met up with Judy at her place near Westford.  She asked me if I would take her for a haircut and I agreed to do so.  She made a few calls and was told to go right over to Chris's place on Main Street in Schenevus.  We did and she got a nice haircut for $7.00.  I knew I was going to like Chris's shop before I went through the old fashioned front door.  It  kind of like a museum, lots of her collected items on display.  Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me.

After that, we went to Ardi's for lunch, and I used up the rest of the gift certificate I "won" at the Pro-Life event last fall.  I had the grilled cheese and split pea soup, both were very good.  Then we went to THE WEAR HOUSE where Judy purchased several items.  We returned to Judy's place and then I came home, stopping to drop off books at FoxCare and two bags of clothing at the clothing drop off at the small church on Winney Hill Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment