Saturday, April 20, 2013

OPERA Adventure

Leslie and I had plans to go to a CITO event and then go geocaching, but both Leslie and her mother are a bit under the weather, so we cancelled.  I called Penny and Linda to see if we could do our "opera get together" today and both were free for a few hours in the afternoon, so we agreed to meet up at my house around 12:30.  I ran errands in Oneonta in the morning and picked up Subway lunches for Linda and I (Penny said she does not eat lunch)

Penny had chosed THE TALES OF HOFFMAN in order to introduce Linda and I to opera.  She told us a bit about it before we watched it, and we stopped a few times (between each segment) to make sure Linda and I were understanding it.
We watched 3/4 of it, and will need to schedule a day and time to get together to watch the last segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment