Monday, April 29, 2013

Friday April 26, 2013 (in Lockport)

This morning, Peggy and I worked on the downstairs apartment.  There is still a lot of stuff to find homes for.  I put a lot of items in my car to take back to Oneonta.  Then I went to the library to use the internet and check out the annual book sale.  I purchased four books.  Peggy had a couple of errands to do and then we met up at McDonalds for lunch.  We had the new wraps and fruit smoothies.

We spent the bulk of the afternoon geocaching and looking for the castles in Lyndonville...........no luck finding the castles but we found five out of the six geocaches we looked for.

That evening we went to the SONRAY'S banquet at Samuel's Grande Manor.  Peggy's friend, Pam, was
honored.  The meal was great.  They auctioned off several items.


No comments:

Post a Comment