Thursday, April 21, 2011

Boudreau's and New Lisbon adventure

Terry finally had a morning off and she wanted to go to Boudreau's in Laurens. I had just been there but I was game to go again. We both had french toast and ham.



I had plans to go to New Lisbon and look for an old general store that I saw on FLICKR.COM. I asked Terry if she wanted to accompany me and she did. With the help (or hindrance) of an Otsego County map we finally found New Lisbon. We found the old store:



We also found an antique shop that may or may not still be in business, and a building with a sign saying BEE KEEPERS SUPPLIES. On the way back to Laurens so Terry could get her car, we saw an abandoned house with an interesting outbuilding:


It was just a short outing, but that was fine since while we were out it started snowing.....yes snowing on April 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment