Sunday, December 17, 2017

THE BEST CHRISTMAS PAGEANT EVER!!!!! 12/17

A few weeks ago, when I found out that Pam was going to be in this play, I bought tickets for Marlene and myself.  I invited both Pam and Marlene to my house for lunch between church and the play.  My menu was hot dogs, potato salad and baked beans.

Pam and I waited quite a while for Marlene because she decided to get her car washed before coming over.  Pam was a bit upset.  Anyhow, she finally arrived and we had a nice lunch together, with OREOS dunked in milk for desert.


The play was wonderful.............so funny!   It was about a bunch of difficult children who took the main parts and did a lot of acting up during practices, but pulled off great performances when the play was performed.   Here is Pam in the green sweater.
and some after play pictures of the other actors and actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment