Saturday, December 23, 2017

SAVOR Holiday Lunch Buffet (Niagara Falls Culinary Institute) 12/23/17

Last year Peg and I went to this buffet lunch and loved it.  At first I could not find any information online about it, but I finally did find some information just a few days before today, which was the last day it was offered.  This year David wanted to join us.

They picked me up and we headed out, even though the weather was not all that good.  We were a few minutes late for our 12:15 reservation.

We were all disappointed because this year they did not offer prime rib and scallops (like they had last year).  But they did have a LOT to choose from and everything was delicious esp. the honey carrots.  The meats were salmon and chicken.  They had three different pizzas to choose from and there were some HUGE shrimp on the salad table.  The deserts were good, but not as good as last year.                                      the hot food station
 the pizza station


After lunch we went upstairs to see SANTA'S NORTH POLE TRAIL.

there were some gingerbread houses, made by kids, on display on the firsts floor.  

I enjoyed this outing, but I am not sure I will want to go again.  Its a bit pricey and I missed the prime rib.  

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    SEM company Singapore

    ReplyDelete