Friday, December 29, 2017

12/29/17 Celebrating Becky's SEVENTIETH Birthday

My mothers cousin Becky turned seventy on December 13th.  Her sister Betsey reminded Peggy of it and we decided to do something to celebrate it.  I had planned to make a cake and we would celebrate it on Christmas Day but Becky was sick and could not come.

We arranged for Gail, Peggy and I (me and my two sisters) to take Becky out for lunch.  We decided on Cafora's on Route 78 in Newfane because it is closer to Becky and Gail.  It is a small family owned Italian restaurant.

We all had presents for Becky and she appreciated them.  Here is a picture of her opening one of them.

  Our lunch was great...............I had the fish fry.  Becky had eggplant parmesan.    Before leaving, we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Becky.  I gave her a bag of small containers of items we had for Christmas dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment