Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spaghetti Lunch and Basket Raffle at Faith Tab (9/17/17)

This event was today.  Before it started, I hosted a table at the LIFE GROUP FAIR.............it's Peg's Life Group, but she was busy helping out with getting ready for the dinner.  

I had invited my cousin Becky and she came.  We sat at a table with the Enzinna's, Peg and David, Betty and Marie.  Peggy had purchased a LOT of tickets and won a LOT of items including a ride with a pilot in a small plane. Here she is pretending to fly, right after she picked up her certificate.
  (I think its for three people, so I might get to go). Becky won three items


and I won the only thing I wanted
now I have TWO Vera Bradley bags.  

The spaghetti meal was very good!  It certainly was a fun afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment